Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days left for Christmas

It's getting closer and closer. Are you done with your shopping? I'm not still have a lot to do. In my lifetime I have experienced not having much or getting anything. Since I've been an adult with kids if my own it's not a good feeling. Every year me and my kids donate toys and food to the Salvation Army so that my kids can learn the value of giving to people who are less fortunate. That's where all our blessings come from. Doing for others who can't do for themselves. I'm trying to insteal things in my kids. We don't never no when you will need help. If you no of places to donate toys and food to the less fortunate do the same cause everyone needs some help. And you will be blessed. God sees all.

No comments:

Post a Comment