Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Continuing change

A lot of people now a days dont want change in there life cause there afraid to fail. Dont get me wrong that was a lot of my problem to but it took for me to loosr a child for me to realize that some change is for the better. I' m glad now that I have changed a lot of things going on in my life. I launched my own businesses Designz by Sherminita and lil angels photography and now I'm doing some internet marketing and doing all of these things have made me a better person instead of an angry person. It helps to do things that you like to make you not think about the bad things that are going on. I'm more inergetic now and my kids are loving the new attitude more family time instead of all work. God played a big part in it also trust in him and your life will be glorious. Change helped me and it also can help you. Follow my blog to see all the changes that have been made in my life and it will help you to see if thats whats best for you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment