Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Continuous change

Its been a rough time for me I'm trying hard to get past the tragedy in my life. I lost my daughter as you no. I have been just taking it 1 day at a time. My family have been a great help to me. I am now starting to feel like I'm not dying inside slowly. My aunts came over yesterday and we ate played dominoes and I did everyone a photo shoot. The day was very special to me. Today I was up posting the pictures that I took of everyone on facebook so they can see how they came out. Got alot of hits from them. Now I have hair to do and I have to get to sleep have to get up early for orientation for my daughter tomorrow. She is getting ready to start middle school in a week. I had to try to turn myself around for my other kids they were starting to feel what I was feeling and I didnt like to see that thats why I had to try to function without them seeing me hurting. I feel a whole lot better since my aunts came over. Family that will be there for you in your time of need you need to cherish that because they can ignore whatever you are going through because they have theyre own life just like you. Thanks for listening everyone until tomorrow everyone have a blessed night sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment