Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Excuses

People are always going to make excuses to why they dont have, why they cant do it, why they dont need, why it is people dont care for them, why there life is not going to way it should. We as people have to sit back and think about the POWER of OUR WHY? I dont understand why everyone just dont do what they say they are going to do. If that was to happen then everyones life would be in a better place. We have to stop making excuses and just do it thats the only way its going to get done. Life is not like a box of chocolates as people say life is what we make it. If you are the type to make excuses for everything thats needed to be done in your life then you are going to be stuck in the same place all the time. You have to take chances to get results and thats where alot of people fall off they always say thats not going to work. You dont no unless you try. Im trying to stop making excuses myself so I have been going out on a limb and if it dont work it dont work but at least I no I Tried. You cant always let fear stop you. Everyone deserves to prosper in life but thats only if you want to you cant expect hand outs all the time. You have to show people that you are trying to. My main goal in life now is to make money so I can have more time to spend with my kids. Thats the only way cause working a 9 to 5 Its just not enough time in the day for them and they deserve more than that. Family time is the best time for kids to learn and grow at the same time. I hope this helps someone cause just me reading it back to myself it helped me as well. Have a prosperous and blessed day everyone. www.sherminitahawkins.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment