Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

people

People are always going to have something to say when it doesn't concern them. I refuse to let anyone steal my joy. I have to much going on in my life for that. In life we all have trials and tribulations that we have to face but I leave mine up to GOD because he is the only one that can fix any of it. I try not to judge anyone unless they give me a reason to. Everyone has there own opinion of what there life is suppose to be like but only that person can make it happen. I have learned that judging other people doesn't make you a better person it just makes you look real stupid when you are wrong about that person. My grandmother always told me to treat people the way you want to be treated but everyone don't think like that. In this society it seems like its everyone for themselves and that's sad. We are suppose to be helping and lifting each other up. Now a days to some people lifting people up is basically putting them down. I don't have to prove myself to anyone but GOD and some people don't understand that. If you allow certain people that really don't matter to break your spirit then that's up to you cause I am not allowing anyone in my personal space that don't want to be in it. So take my advice if someone is not there for you to encourage what you are doing or trying to help you get where you want to be then its time for you to let them go and surround yourself with people that do. that's what we all need more encouragement and not put downs. I have had a lot of people in my life that was good for me and a lot that was bad. I have recently let go of the bad and my life has been better off without them. I have moved forward in my life to no that some people don't want to see you happy. Recently a lot of people have come into my life an they have been a great inspiration to me. Motivating me to do whats best for me and not whats best for everyone else. A true blessing in disguise. The Lord works in mysterious ways and he have shown me a lot. Like I said in my blog early this morning Follow GODS lead. Its the only way to go if you want to make it in life. Everyone have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment